PASSION FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING
Although I was just seven when I gave my first presentation, I realise now that I was already using techniques that I still employ today. For me, public speaking came naturally.
I understand though that, for most people, speaking in front of an audience is an intimidating experience. For some of you, just the thought of standing up in front of people is enough to put you off. However this fear could really hold you back in life.
So now I’ve made it my mission to help other people develop the skills and confidence they need to become outstanding public speakers.
Here are a few of the proudest achievements of my career so far:
Public speaking training
- Helping one workshop attendee go from bursting into tears on stage to embracing her nerves to become a better speaking and finally falling in love with public speaking
- Winning Start-up Business of the Year at the Enterprise Enfield Business Awards for my work helping others develop their speaking and presenting skills
- Helping to design and host a two-day course – Mind of an Entrepreneur – for Alexander Amosu. This workshop appeared on CNN.
- Hosting a panel discussion at the Get The Youth Talking event for We Want Peace with Emmanuel Jal.
- Hosting the Miss Africa Show alongside comedian Eddie Kadi
- Hosting the RBS Women in Business and Women in the Board Room conference for Diva Visions
- Winning new business worth £500,000 for translation and interpreting company Language Empire by conducting sales presentations on their behalf
- Hosting the launch of BE Mogul, a publication recognising the most influential and inspirational black business owners in Britain today
Discover more about what I do and opportunities to work with me.